Monday, July 26, 2010

Clayton Show Review

Had a blast this past Saturday at the Clayton Youth Theater's Christmas in July Shopping Extravaganza..it was fantastic!

The youth were soooooo talented!! The solo performances were amazing I couldn't believe the big voices coming out of these young adults they will go very far in theater! Sales were good too the crowd was fantastic and we got tons of great feedback on our items.

They seem to be a hit with tweens and teens for sure! S0o0o if you have any of those age groups in your midst then some of Sinner's Sweets jewelry would be a great gift idea! Just sayin' hehehe.

So now that I've had a taste of these arts&crafts shows I'm dying to do more of them! I'm currently filling out an application for the Yule Mart that the FBAOSC put on here on Fort Bragg.

The only problem is I can't seem to find info on upcoming shows! So if any of you hear anything please let me know! Or if you have any advice on how to find out about upcoming shows I'd really appreciate it too!

Be sure to check out the shop as we're listing new items everyday now =)

www.tiffeaddington.etsy.com

Well that's all for now =) Have a great night folks

No comments:

Post a Comment