Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!







Today was the hubby's birthday so the girls and I decided to do a cake that fit him the best we could. I made a white cake from scratch but cheated and used a store bought chocolate icing. The "grass" is cream cheese and the "pond" is blue raspberry jello =).




I had planned on adding some flowers into the grass to add some more detail but with poor time management and 2 girls hungry for some cake things didn't work exactly like I planned them. Oh well!
So Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner..what are your favorite spring/summertime foods and celebrations?
Personally, I love a nice hot day with the barbecue going and some ice cooooold Peach Tea and juicy juicy watermelon! Pork Steaks are definitely in the top 5 of my favorite grill foods.
Well like I said, today is the Hubby's birthday so this blog is going to be cut short ;) nighty night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment