Monday, April 12, 2010

Late Night Blogging

Nothing like it! As I sit here with my Easter Reeses Egg, listening to my baby babble on instead of sleep I figure now's as a good a time as ever to blog.

Hmm but what to blog about? Another heads up to all my blogosphere peoples, 10% off sale for Mother's Day!

Oh and keep an eye out as there will be updates to policies and such on the shop site. I'm hoping to clear out the food items by the end of June to make room for new inventory. Sinner's Sweets..home of foodie chic jewelry pieces that are fun and funky! For any occasion or event!

If you have any requests or something you would like to see in the shop feel free to shoot me an e-mail at sinners.sweets@hotmail.com or if it's easier for you hit me up via the Etsy conversations! Hell even comment on this post and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

I'm also looking for an Etsy seller to feature for Earth Day! I've got some in mind but if you know someone you think deserves the Earth Day feature let me know!

Now...how to get a 10 month old to go to sleep at midnight...ahh off to do the Mommy job =) (shh don't tell anyone...it's my favorite job )

No comments:

Post a Comment