Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday


After a much needed mini-vacay it's sad that Monday is here so soon =( .


We had a fantastic, fun and sand-filled weekend by the beach. I pigged out on a variety of seafood (I absolutely LOVE seafood!) and relaxed by the water and just watched my kids play in the sand.


Now that Monday is here it's back to the "real world", back to college classes and cleaning haha.


sigh<>


There's a list of things I should be doing right now like making dinner, vaccuming the floor, folding laundry, doing school work, etc. but I figured I'd neglected the blog for far too long!! I'm working on a new recipe for dinner and if it is a success it will be tomorrow's post with recipe attached for you to try.


So for now I'll leave you with a peek at some delicious looking blueberry cheesecake studs =)


Now don't those just look yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment